With much controversy surrounding decisions made by the parole board this year, it seems logical they should introduce lie detector tests for prisoners as part of the parole decision making process.
- Periodic Lie Detector Tests in Wolverhampton for Employee Screening
- Beware Fake Lie Detector Test Reports
- Case Study: Booking a Cambridge Lie Detector Test Online cancels Wedding
- Lie Detector Tests for Legal Aid Claims should be used More Often
- Case Study – Lie Detector Test in Exeter exposes Corrupt Football Coach and Referee