With much controversy surrounding decisions made by the parole board this year, it seems logical they should introduce lie detector tests for prisoners as part of the parole decision making process.
- Case Study | Follow up Bournemouth Lie Detector Test for Addiction
- Case Study | Periodic and Pre employment screening in Manchester identifies Dishonesty
- How Lie Detector Tests could help Gerry and Kate McCann
- Case Study | Cardiff Lie Detector Test reveals Daughter’s Secret Occupation
- Case Study | Exeter Lie Detector Service stops Young Girl being Bullied