With the recent London terror attacks, the intelligence services are now considering Lie Detector testing as the most viable way to check validity of specific issues of concern reported by informants.
- Case Study | Polygraph Examination in Glasgow stops controlling Parents
- Case Study | Northampton Lie Detector Test proves who stole Easter Holiday Savings
- Ask a Polygraph Examiner – Infidelity in Wolverhampton over the Easter Holiday
- Case Study | Lie detector test in Croydon puts an end to Father’s Bigotry
- Case Study –Worried Mother books Lie Detector Test in Edinburgh for Son